Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available 🥰

Childminder available 🥰           reply
09/06/2020 19:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey mums and dads

I´m a childminder/nanny available to mind children in their own home with their own home comforts . Dublin 14 and surrounding areas.
I´m a full licensed car driver and mum to secondary school children.
I have lots of experience caring for both young and old .
School term time I´m available from 9.15 - 3.30.
School holidays I´m available all day but would prefer part time I´m not looking for full time hours .

If I can be of help please get in touch 😁

re : Childminder available 🥰           reply
03/08/2020 12:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have a slightly unusual childcare need; my hours of work have changed and the school drop off is not an option for me now as I need to be on the road much earlier. For term time only I need to be able to drop two kids to a minder term for 7.50/8am ish and have them dropped to school by a minder (local schools in your search area round the corner from one another, but probably on the border of your search area). I have two daughters, one 5th class needs a drop off 8.45/50 and one 2nd year needs an earlier drop off 8.30. To further complicate things I may need afternoon pick up from school 2-3 days per week for the 5th class but don´t have a date as yet (waiting on word from husband´s employer) and so I know it´s a tricky ask.
I see from your ad that you have access to transport, and I would hope the hours needed wouldn´t make it too complicated to take on another family if you wish as I know I´m not asking for the standard arrangement. If this is in your interest just let me know in return, and if not no worries and best of luck in your search!
Kind regards,
Barbara.

re... : Childminder available 🥰           reply
03/08/2020 14:49 - Dublin South Childminders
PM sent

05/08/2020 08:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there....I´m looking for someone to mind my 1 year old son 2 days a week in our house (if possible) in Ballinteer. We are looking for someone Thursday and Friday from 8-5.

re... : Childminder available 🥰           reply
05/08/2020 10:59 - Dublin South Childminders
PM sent

18/08/2020 19:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Still available term time between 9-4 😁

discussion forum terms & conditions

;