Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/babysitter/nanny available in Wexford Town/Rosslare and surrounding areas

Childminder/babysitter/nanny available in Wexford Town/Rosslare and surrounding areas           reply
20/01/2017 01:49 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
28 year old fully qualified Montessori teacher available for childminding/babysitting and late night and weekend babysitting in child´s own home. Full clean license and own car, so I can travel, pick up and drop off to and from school and clubs, and countryside locations are no problem.
I can also cook and do housework as required.

I am in my final BA (Hons) year in college, so I am unavailable during the day on Wednesdays and Thursdays as I will be in college, but I am available all other days of the week.

BA in Montessori Education (0-12 years) from St. Nicholas Montessori College in Dun Laoghaire, so I am well equipped to help with homework and create fun activities.
I also have a Fetac Level 5 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education.

Full Garda Vetting. References available in required.

PM me for more details or if you have any questions.

re : Childminder/babysitter/nanny available in Wexford Town/Rosslare and surrounding areas           reply
02/02/2017 07:59 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, could you please provide me with more details etc.
You can email me ashleighbelgrove@eircom.net

discussion forum terms & conditions

;