Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder based in Lucan needed from 28 August 2018 - in own home

Childminder based in Lucan needed from 28 August 2018 - in own home           reply
29/04/2018 15:43 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hello my name is Rebecca and I am a secondary school teacher. Myself and my hubby are looking for a childminder based in Lucan to mind our four year old daughter, Lilyrose. She will be attending playschool in the Old Schoolhouse naionra in The Crescent, behind the Spa Hotel in Lucan. I would need her to be dropped and collected. She will start at 9 and finish at 12. Lilyrose is really social and adores being around other kids. She has a big sister, aged 14, a little brother Harry, who is 14 months and also has lots of cousins.

Harry is enrolled in the creche for next year. I´m undecided about keeping him there or moving him on with Lilyrose to a childminders. We are very happy with the crèche but would like him to get more fresh air.

I would love Lilyrose to be minded by a warm and caring childminder, be around other children and have access to a garden.

I´m looking for a four day week, from Tuesday to Friday during the school term. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

re : Childminder based in Lucan needed from 28 August 2018 - in own home           reply
01/05/2018 21:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Becky
My name is Winifred Lynch.
I am interested in your childminding position.
My number is 0851203235
Please contact me.
Winifred lynch

re : Childminder based in Lucan needed from 28 August 2018 - in own home           reply
20/05/2018 00:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am currently a childminder for four year old twins and have been for two years. Their mam is also a school teacher. They are due to start school in September so even though I will still be minding them for an hour or two after school, I will be have availability now to collect and drop Lilyrose(gorgeous name!). I also live close to the playschool. I have a clean drivers licence and garda vetting form is been processed. I would be very interested in minding your daughter. She will have the social Interaction of the twins everyday, for an hour or so and also my own 11 yr old will keep her entertained.
Anyhow, looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Hilary Cahill

discussion forum terms & conditions

;