Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder for 6mth old -Dublin 15

Childminder for 6mth old -Dublin 15           reply
28/10/2011 23:24 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I will be returning to work in Jan 2012, and am looking for a childminder 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from your home or my home, non smokers preferred
Pm if interested, thanks a mil!

re : Childminder for 6mth old -Dublin 15           reply
19/01/2012 15:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is wendy, i am currently doing child minding tuesdays and fridays, so am available any other day. i am first aid trained and am currently looking to further my childcare qualifications, i can also give you a reference. i live in the dublin 3 area but will be moving to dublin 15 shortly and can be at your home or my own.

07/02/2012 13:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. My name is Evelyn. I am a kind, reliable responsible Irish girl. I have worked as a professional chef for many years. 3 years ago I moved to Dublin and retrained as a Montessori teacher. I find working with children a fun rewarding and satisfying job. I have a full clean drivers licence and am a non smoker. I am guarda vetted, have first aid, FETAC 5 in Childcare and 6 in Montessori plus my chef training.
I have been working as a nanny past while in Dublin for a lovely family looking after their 3 children. Unfortunately for me their youngest child has a place in Montessori school, and is well able for it, but this means my hours will drop. If you would like to chat or need any references or more information, please pm or call on 0861645041.
Thank you,
Evelyn.

03/11/2011 08:55 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Véronique, I am the mother of a 3 month old baby and I have decided to stop working (Iam a French-English teacher) to mind my child. So it gives me the opportunity to mind your baby from my house. I live in Castleknock. If you are interested don´t hesitate to contact me.
Véronique

re... : Childminder for 6mth old -Dublin 15           reply
20/01/2012 11:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
you sent your reply to me instead of person who placed the ad.
Regards,
Shellys

19/11/2011 22:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I hav an 8 month old myself and am very interested in minding ur baby as my other children are in school .. I am a mam 14 years so know all der is 2 no text or ring me on 0857295954 if ur interested or have any questions

21/01/2012 01:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there
I am a mother of 2 girls.i have plenty experience of working with children from working in a creche. I am available mon - fri and have a lovely set up in my house. I look after children like i would want my children to be treated. my girls are 2 and 9yrs. If you would like to contact me plase reply and i will pm you. regards

18/11/2011 16:53 - Dublin West Childminders
sent pm.

24/01/2012 14:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jenny Hughes and I am a mam off a 10yr old son, I have lots off experience minding babies and you be interested in having chat with you. I have level 5 in SNA am currently studying first aid and have ref.My no. is 0852817839.
Kind Regards,
Jenny Hughes.

20/01/2012 19:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is Jacinta,I live in Castleknock.I have experience in minding children over the past number of years .My family are all grown up, and I love children and have 2 grandchildren of my own.I have ref available and would be delighted to look after your baby.
Regards
Jacinta phone no 0878092605

04/11/2011 11:42 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is ruth and i live in carpenterstown ,i have over 20 years experience minding babies and available to mind in my home.... for any more info you can ring me on 0879832638 regards ruth

03/11/2011 16:49 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i am a childminder for the last eight years. i live in mulhuddart .if i can be a help please email me thanks

17/01/2012 17:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Jenny Hughes and i am a mam of 10 year old boy living in Ongar and would be interested in talking to you about minding your child. I have full licenses and have reference´s from other families if required. You can contact me on 0852817839,
Jenny.

20/01/2012 19:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is Jacinta,I live in Castleknock.I have experience in minding children over the past number of years .My family are all grown up, and I love children and have 2 grandchildren of my own.I have ref available and would be delighted to look after your baby.
Regards
Jacinta phone no 0878092605

15/11/2011 21:41 - Dublin West Childminders
pm

discussion forum terms & conditions