Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder for July and August, Little Island /Glounthaune area

Childminder for July and August, Little Island /Glounthaune area           reply
28/06/2017 12:52 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
A child minder for one 6 year old child is needed for 6 weeks from 17th July. From 8.30 to 1.15 Monday to Friday. Someone with kids similar age would suit.

re : Childminder for July and August, Little Island /Glounthaune area           reply
28/06/2017 14:38 - Cork County Childminders
Hello,
Just saw your ad..I live just outside Middleton. .Carrigtohill side..Down road near new Gaol Scoil. I am minding a little girl age 1 and half..I have also minded children before..have references . In my 40s. I have 3 girls..youngest is 10. Non smoker and full clean drivers license..In country area..Big back garden with swings and slides and trampoline .I know this is probably to far out for u but if ur stuck..only thing is we are going on hols from 15 th July and will be starting back minding on the 25 the July. .kind regards
Debbie..

re : Childminder for July and August, Little Island /Glounthaune area           reply
29/06/2017 23:19 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I´m a qualified pre-school supervisor and a qualifed speech and drama teacher with garda vetting and references available I´m available for july and august due to school holidays. I can mind in your home. I´m living in douglas area. My contact is 0873570757. Thank you Tina lee

03/08/2017 17:53 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
It would be nice if u reply to people who have posted to you just to say thanks for replying to ur add.....

discussion forum terms & conditions

;