Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder for twins

re : Childminder for twins           reply
04/12/2013 10:49 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
If your ever looking for a babysitter evenings and weekends I´m available. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and have 2 grown children of my own. I´m a non smoker and have own transport. I have impressive references keep my number or pass it on to friends and family. 0872738111

Childminder for twins           reply
31/07/2013 16:54 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,

Looking for a childminder for 9 month old twins next Jan/Feb to mind 3 days per week. City centre, south circular road, dooradoyle area.

Thanks

05/08/2013 16:23 - Limerick City Childminders
I live in Dooradoyle and have been childminding for approx 20 years. I am fully insured, garda vetted, child protection course completed and am highly qualified in 1st aid and cpr for children. I can supply references on request. Children are cared for in a loving home and there is a very secure back garden where children can play and have fun. If you are interested in meeting me please ring 086 8285693. Liz

31/10/2013 23:21 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;