Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Athy

re : Childminder in Athy           reply
16/09/2014 08:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind a 3 month old baby girl, it is only short term (3 weeks) starting next week. It would be for 3 afternoons a week, would this be something you would be interested in?

Childminder in Athy           reply
02/09/2014 13:22 - Kildare Childminders
Caring, gentle responsible, friendly, reliable childminder available to mind child in my home.
I am a mum of two school going children (boy 7 and girl 4).
I currently look after another adorable boy age 3...he has made great friends with my children and very settled in my home. I have a lovely child friendly garden, lots of toys, sand pit, scooters, prams, bikes, cars, etc etc
And a playroom , full of boys and girls toys. My kids love arts and crafts, so we have lots of great fun crafty items.
I have also previously looked after another boy too, but the family has since emigrated, I have many years experience, refs available.

re... : Childminder in Athy           reply
16/09/2014 09:10 - Kildare Childminders
hi my name is tara and i am 37 years old and a mum of 6 children all in primary school i would be interested in minding your baby girl ,i Live in nurney co kildare which is up the road from athy and could mind her in my house. i would need her to be droped off and collected if that was to suit you of course, i have lots of experence with children as i was a childminder for 10 years with the one family before i had my own kids, i also would be free to start straight away, please free free to contact me if your interest my mobile number is 086 8406740.Thankyou

re : Childminder in Athy           reply
16/09/2014 08:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind a 3 month old baby girl, it is only short term (3 weeks) starting next week. It would be for 3 afternoons a week, would this be something you would be interested in?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;