Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder in Castleknock, Dublin 15

Childminder in Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
01/10/2009 14:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Jacinta Fay. I live in Laurel Lodge, Castleknock, Dublin 15. I have experience minding children in my home for the past 13 years.I was minding two children up util this year, a 10 year old girl and 5 year old boy from when they were both four months old. The family have since moved to England. I have three grown up boys who have all moved out and are working. I would be available to mind a baby or school going children giving lunches and doing homework until 6pm. Leave a message if you want to know more details. references are available.

Your Sincerely,
Jacinta Fay

re : Childminder in Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
23/10/2009 17:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi jacinta

I live in collegewood, castleknock, would you be interested in minding my 7 month old in my house 3 days a week?

thanks, grace

08/12/2009 11:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Jacintha,
I am living in Carpenterstown and am returning to work in Jan,I need someone to look after my 6 year old daughter attending St Francis Xavier School.I would need someone from 8.00am to 6.30pm are you still available / interested?

Thks Fiona.

re... : Childminder in Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
23/10/2009 21:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Grace.I would prefer if possible to mind your child in my home .I have minded
children in my own before and find it easier.If you change your mind please let
me know.I have reference available
Regards
Jacinta.

03/09/2010 00:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Jacinta,

I have a son in 4th grade in Xaviers that we need care for only on Monday´s until 5:00pm. Would you be interested in minding him as well?

Regards,
Beth

re... : Childminder in Castleknock, Dublin 15           reply
08/12/2009 22:10 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Fiona.I just read your message and i would be very interested in looking after your child.I used to mind two children who went to the same school ,but they moved to england beginning of this year .Iwas looking after them for ten years.It would be great to meet you .If you want to call to see me my no is 8204367 or 0878092605.,to arrange it
Regards.
Jacinta

discussion forum terms & conditions