Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Celbridge Available end of Oct

re... : Childminder in Celbridge Available end of Oct           reply
09/10/2014 08:52 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emma just saw you are looking for a minder I mind children if you would like to talk you can ring me on 0866053222. They would fit in lovely with the children i mind many thanks my name is Sharon

16/10/2014 08:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Emma,
Are you still looking for someone to look after your little ones? I would be very interested I am a mother to four girls three are in school and I have one little girl at home she will be three in December. I offer a home from home atmosphere. Please pm me if you would like to talk. Many thanks.

Childminder in Celbridge Available end of Oct           reply
21/08/2014 14:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi There;

I offer a loving, clean, pet free and smoke free home from home which is fully equipped for babies, toddlers and older children. I have over eight years experience with children.

We have a lovely big back garden with a secure play area for babies and toddlers as well as swings, slide and trampoline for the older ones and lots of toys for indoor and outdoor play.

Your child would enjoy daily walks (weather permitting!!) to the ducks, park, playground or library. We love puzzles, stories and painting on rainy days.
I provide home cooked healthy meals and snacks and can supervise homework with older children if required.

I am available from the end of October \\ beginning of November. If interested please PM me and we can discuss any queries you may have

Warm regards
Kathy

03/10/2014 13:46 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Emma,
Thanks for your query but I am fully booked again. Good luck in your search
Regards
Kathy

re : Childminder in Celbridge Available end of Oct           reply
03/10/2014 12:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kathy,
I am looking for a childminder the beginning of November for part time, Thurs, Fri one week and Wed, Thurs, Fri the next, so 5 days a fortnight. I have a 3yr old girl and 8 month old girl.
If you are interested, can you tell me your location and rates please.
Thanks,
Emma.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;