23/01/2014 13:10 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
where are you located . ? i live in sutton park dublin 13
thanks lorna

re : Childminder in Dublin 11 required           reply
21/01/2014 23:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am a Mum of two children aged 11 and 9 years old. I live in Dublin 11 and drive so if required I can collect your little one and drop home. I have a level 5 fetac cert in first aid and I am reliable, caring, patient and flexible.
I have a room for your little one to sleep and also a baby garden to play in the nice weather. My house is baby proof and can feed baby their meals. I am a non smoker. I will take your little one out to the park, walks and play time.
My rates is €6 an hour and I am flexible on days required.
If your interested in speaking to me please do so on 0857072686, feel free to text or call at anytime.
Best Regards
Anne

Childminder in Dublin 11 required           reply
21/01/2014 22:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for a full time childminder to look after my 7 1/2 month baby. Don´t want to travel far in the morning so childminder would need to be surrounding areas. Please pm me with details of experience, rates etc if interested. Thanks

re : Childminder in Dublin 11 required           reply
10/02/2014 10:31 - Dublin North Childminders
HI MY NAME IS BERNIE I LIVE IN FINGLAS EAST I AM AVAILABLE TO START ASAP I AM AN EXPERIENCED MOTHER OF THREE THE YOUNGEST IS 11 YRS OLD IF THE POSITION HAS NOT BEING FILLED PLEASE CONTACT ME I TRY TO KEEP MY RATES AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE KINDS REGUARDS BERNIE

discussion forum terms & conditions

;