Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Finnstown area of Lucan required either in minders home or my home

Childminder in Finnstown area of Lucan required either in minders home or my home           reply
11/10/2013 13:49 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am looking for somebody good natured and caring to look after my little man aged 3 for 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 12-6pm with a collection from playschool (Located in Airlie Heights, Lucan) It would be very handy if they were in the Finnstown area of Lucan or could mind him in our home which is located in the same area. please pm me for more info

Thank you

re : Childminder in Finnstown area of Lucan required either in minders home or my home           reply
12/10/2013 21:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I just spotted your ad!
I´m living in Finnstown Abbey & I´m a childminder. I have 2 boys aged 4.5yrs & 20 months. I am also currently minding a little girl 3 days a week.
I´m available at the moment. I have a full, clean drivers license & drive a 7 seater so pick ups are no problem.
I am qualified & worked in childcare for 6+yrs.
I provide healthy, nutritious homemade snacks/meals & my rate is €5 per hour.
PM me for more info if you like,
Michelle

re... : Childminder in Finnstown area of Lucan required either in minders home or my home           reply
11/10/2013 23:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am interested in your post. I am a mum to one 8 yr old and I have done the incredible years programme, which is fantastic for the development for any child and I still practice these methods on a daily basis with my own child. I live near Lucan and would be happy to child mind in my own home or on some of the days in your home. I would be happy to cook healthy nutritious food for your child.

re : Childminder in Finnstown area of Lucan required either in minders home or my home           reply
12/10/2013 12:45 - Dublin West Childminders
pm sent

11/10/2013 14:07 - Dublin West Childminders
P.M sent

Interest in your Want-Ad           reply
12/10/2013 12:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi! I am a Childminder available to mind your child in my own home in Woodville Walk area (near the village) on a full/part-time basis.
I have a Childminding and Basic First Aid qualifications and ready to provide you with very good references. Garda-vetted, non-smoker and lives in a warm and friendly home.
I also have a two-year old son and I think ´will be a good company to your little man. I drive my own car that will suit playschool drop-offs or collections.
If you are interested with your services, please phone me at 0867327766.
´Hoping to hear from you very soon.
Thanks.
Anarose

discussion forum terms & conditions

;