Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder in Kells

Childminder in Kells           reply
23/08/2009 10:57 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a full time mum to a 4 year old boy (starting school in September)and I am also a fully qualified childminder NCVA level 1 & 2,child protection and special needs,health,food and hygiene. I have over 20 years childcare experience. I am looking to mind children in my own home full or part time.Before and afterschool care also available (supervised homework). I already mind 2 children from the same family,so your child/ren would have loads of company.Home cooked nutritional meals provided. Reasonable rates. I am living in Kells Co Meath. Call Fiona 085 163 5870.

re : Childminder in Kells           reply
06/05/2010 18:17 - Meath Childminders
Hello my name is Fiona Glynn and I´m living in Hermitage Glen, kells. I am currently looking for child minding from the end of August as I am a Primary school teacher working in Oldcastle. I have an 8 month old baby boy and two other boys who are 4 and 6. I will be home from school daily by 4 O´ clock to collect boys and would like to know if you are registered and how much do you charge? Where are you based in Kells? Regards fiona.

re... : Childminder in Kells           reply
06/05/2010 21:18 - Meath Childminders
Hi Fiona,

I am on the Moynalty road.Would I also have the 2 older boys until you get home?Would you want me to come to your home or mind them in mine?My number is 085 1635870.

Regards,

Fiona.

discussion forum terms & conditions