Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Portumna area, available for full time work.

re... : Childminder in Portumna area, available for full time work.           reply
12/07/2014 19:52 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I will be moving to Portumna and will need a minder for my 3 children, ages 4,6,7.
They will be attending school and montessori.
Will you be able to come to the house in the mornings? I am looking to rent in the town within walking distance to schools. I also will need some evenings when I have to attend a meeting. Maybe 1 or 2 a month.
If you are interested perhaps we can talk further on the phone.

re... : Childminder in Portumna area, available for full time work.           reply
13/07/2014 11:49 - Galway County Childminders
Yes i would also be available to come to your house in the mornings no problem as i only live 20mins away from portumna.

12/07/2014 19:52 - Galway County Childminders
I will be moving to Portumna and will need a minder for my 3 children, ages 4,6,7.
They will be attending school and montessori.
Will you be able to come to the house in the mornings? I am looking to rent in the town within walking distance to schools. I also will need some evenings when I have to attend a meeting. Maybe 1 or 2 a month.
If you are interested perhaps we can talk further on the phone.

Childminder in Portumna area, available for full time work.           reply
23/05/2014 14:22 - Galway County Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra Comer. I have completed my level 6 in childcare and have a vast amount of experience in this field. I am available to work at your request. I have a full clean driving lience and I have two references available. I enjoy working with children and I am eager to find a full time job in this area.
Thank You
Sandra Comer

13/07/2014 10:51 - Galway County Childminders
My rates are 65euro a day, as i am a qualified childcare worker and i also have first aid. yes i would be available for evenings as well. Is it a full time childminder you are looking for, 5 days a week? Thanks you.

12/07/2014 10:58 - Galway County Childminders
No, i am still looking for full time work.

re : Childminder in Portumna area, available for full time work.           reply
12/07/2014 10:25 - Galway County Childminders
I am just enquiring if you have secured a childminding position?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;