Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in Raheny area

re : Childminder in Raheny area           reply
28/06/2014 15:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Agnieszka. I read your job advertisement with a great interest. I am looking for a job as a Nanny/Childminder in Dublin as I am moving there in August (Foxfield Grove, Raheny, Dublin 5) - I am arriving in Dublin on 9th August.
I am a warm, smiling and friendly woman from Poland. I have MA in Pedagogy. I genuinely love working with children, especially the little ones :) I have a work experience of taking care of children and teaching. I spent 2 years in England working as an au pair and a special needs teaching assistant. I have been teaching English for a few years now. I can offer a safe, joyful and stimulating enviroment for your child.
References available if required. I can apply for gerda vetting as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Agnieszka

Childminder in Raheny area           reply
27/06/2014 08:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI

We are looking for a childminder in the raheny area to look after a nine month old energetic baby girl. Its two to three days a week from slightly before seven to about 5.30. The days can change but the schedule will be known a month in advance. We don´t mind if shes minded in our house or the childminders but we would like someone to pick her up if not minded in our house. My partner goes back to work at the start of August, so itll be a immediate start building up hours to get the baby used to the child minder. We are looking for someone who is garda vetted and has references. If you are interested please forward a cv to shane.ocathasaigh@gmail.com

Shane

discussion forum terms & conditions

;