Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder in child's home Maynooth

Childminder in child´s home Maynooth           reply
31/03/2014 20:39 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
I´m wondering how much we would pay to have a baby minded between 7.45 and 5.45 and a 7 year old dropped to school for 9am and collected at 4pm each day. It seems to be difficult to find some one willing to mind kids in own home. 7 yr old is currently at creche, we´re expecting a baby in the summer and I´d much prefer to have a minder come to the house to look after them.

Thanks

re... : Childminder in child´s home Maynooth           reply
01/04/2014 19:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
We were thinking about 1200 per month, as our 7 year old does quite a lot after school activities, it´s basically the facility of dropping her to school and collecting her in the evening.

re... : Childminder in child´s home Maynooth           reply
02/04/2014 08:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I childmind in my own home....at the 60euro a day your offering I prob would not take on the job. So its def low pay for a childminder to come to your house, especially now as the revenue looking into the childcare sector. Minimum wage is what you need to offer n register as having a domestic worker....however you may find someone willing to work cash in hand. Good luck with it.

re : Childminder in child´s home Maynooth           reply
01/04/2014 07:48 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi what pay were you thinking of...I know the level of pay offered is why I dont take on a family.....its more expensive for a minder to go to your home, you have the convenience.. Have you considered a home based childminder.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;