Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder job available

Childminder job available           reply
06/12/2013 16:55 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are seeking a childminder to mind our three children in the childminders home from mid January. We need the children to be minded part time (2-3 days a week). This would be most suited to a stay at home mother. The applicant needs to be kind, caring and reliable. Any interested applicants please pm me.

re : Childminder job available           reply
09/12/2013 12:57 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi
I am interested in the job you have adverted on this website. I am a stay at home mother with two kids of my own. they are age 1 and 2. I have fetac level 5 in childcare. I have also first aid done. I have experience in work in a crèche and also in minding kid at home. I am very caring, I love care for kids and I am also flexible and reliable. I was also just wonder what age are your children and where do you live. I live in Kilkenny city.
hope to hear from you soon. you can contact me through here, you can also contact me on 085-7765949 or you can email me on fenlonmary83@hotmail.com.
regards
mary

02/03/2014 12:21 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hello just seen your add wondering are you still looking for someone? I´m a stay at home mom I have a little girl! I´m based in callan! You can email me on melissaweekes@hotmail.com
Regards
Melissa

18/12/2013 17:49 - Kilkenny Childminders
My name is Ania. I am 28 years old. I live in Kilkenny. I am looking for job as a nanny. I am honest, responsible, frienndly, flexible, hardworking. I have experience with children. I do not drive. I can work in the night time when you go out. References available on request. This is my email: wisienka2215@wp.pl

06/12/2013 21:16 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hello,
I am a a qualified and experienced Childminder, how old are your children and your location?
thanks Denise

07/12/2013 21:29 - Kilkenny Childminders
just saw your add could you email more details and contact number and I will phone you kind regards MARY

discussion forum terms & conditions

;