Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder kilcolgan clarinbridge area

re : Childminder kilcolgan clarinbridge area           reply
30/07/2013 01:42 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I just wondered are you still available. I´m looking for part time childcare 2days per week for my son. I go back to work 27th October so id like to introduce him to his childminder over the next few months. He will be 10 months in November. I need someone flexible because I won´t know what days ill be working until a couple of weeks in advance. No weekends necessary. My number is 0876934172. Please let me know if this would suit you. Thanks Joanne

26/08/2013 02:26 - Galway County Childminders
Hi we have 3 children, 7mths, 2 half, 4 yrs need childminder from Sept. Had childminder lined up to start Monday Sept 2nd, she cancelled Saturday. Change in circumstances. We are living in Ballindereen. If you are available and interested please let me know, John.

29/07/2013 14:25 - Galway County Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for my 3 children, aged 7, 5 and 3 from September 2013, 4 days per week, 8.30 - 2.30. The two eldest go to school in Killeeneen and have a bus ticket so if you live on the bus route they could go to school by bus. Please let me know if you are still available or if you know of anyone else in the area

re... : Childminder kilcolgan clarinbridge area           reply
02/04/2015 10:01 - Galway County Childminders
Hi there unfortunately I am not available but I know of a lady that would be....if you like I can send you on her number.

01/04/2015 20:32 - Galway County Childminders
Hi ,
Just wondering if you are still providing this service. I will be looking for someone to mind a baby from Sept /Oct .
Thanks

Childminder kilcolgan clarinbridge area           reply
13/03/2013 16:54 - Galway County Childminders
Hi I am a stay at home mum of two,I´m available to mind children in my own home,in a warm clean safe environment.I am registered with the Galway city and county childminding committee and also Garda vetted.I am also a qualified Montessori teacher.

05/11/2019 14:47 - Galway County Childminders
Hi,
I am wondering if you are still childminding? Would you have a space for my 6 month old for January ?
Kind regards
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;