Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny available Ballina area willing to travel.

re : Childminder/nanny available Ballina area willing to travel.           reply
10/10/2013 14:31 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lisa
If you are still looking for work please contact me.
I have 3 childred aged - 7, 4 and 10months. Live in Ballina and need a childminder from 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday - Phone )087 6434880
Thanks Aisling

re : Childminder/nanny available Ballina area willing to travel.           reply
11/10/2013 14:24 - Mayo Childminders
I´m now only free Wednesday to Friday

Childminder/nanny available Ballina area willing to travel.           reply
03/10/2013 22:20 - Mayo Childminders
Hello my name is Lisa Murphy I´m from Ballina willing to travel for work,age 25. I have my FETAC level 5 child care also I went on to do my B.A honor degree in early childhood studies. I have 3 years exp minding children aged between 4 yrs and a 1 year old. Have worked with very young children have minded a 3month premature baby. I have my Garda vetting and 1st aid also completed.
For more information feel free to contact me though PM or ring 0871361860

04/10/2013 13:35 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Lisa,
My name is Regina and i live on the Ballina road out of crossmolina, my son is 17 months old.
At the moment i am just enquiring as I may be looking for a sitter for the following hours - Mon - Thurs 7.30am - 5.00pm and Fri 7.30am - 4.00pm.
It’s a family member that is looking after him at the moment and as I am not au fait with baby-sitting charges I would like to get an estimate of charges for these hours, if you feel comfortable replying back by email please feel free to do so and I can contact you to discuss later.
reginaruane21@eircom.net

discussion forum terms & conditions

;