Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny/louth area

re : Childminder/nanny/louth area           reply
07/11/2016 22:52 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Just a text in relation to your post. I am based in the Smarmore /Ballapousta area in Ardee. I have three children. I am returning to work in February but was hoping to start a childminder in January so the children would be used to the person. I was hoping to get someone to mind the children in my home. I have one child attending the local school and another attending the pre- school. Both schools are together and less them one km from my home. The baby will be 8 months old. I am hoping to return to work for four days and will need a childminder from about 08.45 -5.30 in the evening. I was wondering what the cost might be for the four days and if you would be interested in the job.I look forward to hearing from you.
Maria

re : Childminder/nanny/louth area           reply
01/12/2016 20:49 - Louth Childminders
Hi - we are looking for an experienced childminder for our three children - 9,7, & 4 yrs, for after school an holidays - in their won home. Are you still available? Many thanks

Childminder/nanny/louth area           reply
07/11/2016 10:25 - Louth Childminders
Hi I have been a childminder for 20years I have 3 grown up children i have plenty of experience minding children of all ages I have excellent references and a full drivers licence I am available to mind child/children in their own home from January if you would like any more information you can pm me thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;