Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny needed July and August

re : Childminder/nanny needed July and August           reply
25/06/2016 14:57 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m not sure if you are still looking for someone? I´m available full time from July - end of August. I am a Speech and Drama teacher and an Art teacher. I am starting a masters in primary teaching in September. Your childrens summer days would be filled with trips to the park, art projects, library visits, nature/gardening, cooking and speech and drama exercises.
If you would like more information, please contact me
Many thanks
Roisin 0879399126

19/06/2016 19:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I live in Artane right beside Artane castle. I´m a stay at home mammy to a loving three year old. I do lots of activities with my son which he learns from I´m Garda vetted and first aid trained.
Regards
Wendy

19/06/2016 19:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I live in Artane right beside Artane castle. I´m a stay at home mammy to a loving three year old. I do lots of activities with my son which he learns from I´m Garda vetted and first aid trained.
Regards
Wendy

31/05/2016 20:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there
My name is Aoife and I am a 3rd year medical student looking for work for the summer months. I have lots of experience both babysitting and minding children monday to friday for the summer months. I worked with a family with 2 boys aged 3&4.5 last summer and have also looked after infants. I enjoy doing arts and crafts,reading and taking the children to the park/playground.
If you are interested please pm me.
thanks
Aoife

Childminder/nanny needed July and August           reply
27/05/2016 14:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello. I am seeking a childminder/nanny (either in your own home or in our home) for my 16 month old son for the months of July and August only. Full-time (approximately 9.00 am to 5.30 pm), Monday through Friday. We are in the Killester/Donnycarney area. Looking for someone with experience and good references. Please PM if you are interested. Michele

28/05/2016 19:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Michele!
My name is Deirdre. Im writing to you in response to your ad for a childminder for the months of July and August! I´m a fully qualified primary school teacher,with six years experience and am fully garda vetted!
I live in Drumcondra so your location would be perfect for me . As I am currently working in a Junior Primary School, I love and have plenty of experience in working with young children!
If you have any questions I would be delighted to hear from you,
Thanks,
Deirdre

20/06/2016 09:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Thank you everyone for your responses. The position is no longer available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;