Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/nanny required Castleknock

re : Childminder/nanny required Castleknock           reply
08/01/2017 10:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am childminder in Castlecnock also and I wondering if u would like to meet me daughter? She is care assistant in one nursing home part time and she does college fetac level 6 for Montessori teacher she be finished in Feb also she is childminder one day per week in Castlecnock too , she has her pun car with clean drive license, and reference available, I looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards

re : Childminder/nanny required Castleknock           reply
11/01/2017 22:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Position filled

Childminder/nanny required Castleknock           reply
05/01/2017 09:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Seeking nanny/childminder to mind our 1 year old baby girl in our own home in Castleknock, Dublin 15 starting in January. Four days per week Tuesdays to Fridays 8:45 to 17:45. (36 hours per week)

Must be kind, reliable, trustworthy, fun, loving and have a minimum of 2 years previous experience minding children. Non smokers with proficient English only. Spanish would be a bonus as we are a bilingual family. Must be comfortable with our friendly family cat. Preferably we would like someone with first aid training, who is garda vetted and has a childcare qualification.

Duties would also include taking the baby to local toddler groups (within walking distance of house), walks in the park and providing interesting and enjoyable activities in our home. Light meal preparation and general tidying up after baby too.

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please reply wtih CV and references.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;