Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder near Oldcastle

re : Childminder near Oldcastle           reply
18/07/2016 11:21 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lorna
My name is Lorna also :) and I´m looking for a caring and fun chilminder for my kids in the Mullahoran area 3-4 days a week from september. I have 3 kids, 2 will be in school and the youngest is in creche until 2pm 1-2 of the days so I´m looking for someone who can do school pick up also. Would you be interested in meeting me to discuss details?
Kind regards
Lorna

Childminder near Oldcastle           reply
05/07/2016 21:07 - Cavan Childminders
Hi there, my name is Lorna I am trustworthy, enthusiastic, loyal and hardworking young person who strives to provide the best quality care to all children I mind and take care of. I provide assistance to children to help them in different aspects of their lives such as their communication skills, Health and Wellbeing, Identity and Belonging and Exploring and Thinking. I can do many activities with the children including Arts and Crafts, Dancing, Singing, Story Time, puppets, Teddy Bears Picnic, Outdoor Games etc... (I can supply materials needed). I am currently studying a level 7 in Early Childhood Care and Education in Blanchardstown Institution of Technology. I have experience in working in Early Childcare settings as a Childcare Practitioner. I have been Garda Vetted and I can also show any previous work references. I have my full licence and my own transport. If you have any questions don´t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hopefully meeting you,
Lorna

re : Childminder near Oldcastle           reply
27/07/2016 13:05 - Cavan Childminders
Hello everybody,
Thank you very much for all your enquiry´s and messages. Unfortunately my circumstances have changed, I am only available to childmind at weekends apologies.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lorna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;