Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed!!

re : Childminder needed!!           reply
08/10/2014 21:24 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Have you been able to find a childminder?

22/09/2014 18:24 - Laois Childminders
Hi
My name is Sarah. Im living in Mountrath area. I am 27 years old with 12 years experience in minding children. I have 12 nieces & nephews so I´ve been very busy with them ....the ages are from 13 years to a new born. I looked after twins for 12 years in own home & also looked after 2 children in their own home aswell. I have a full clean driving licence & I have my own car & also have garda vetting. I done a childcare course so I have that as well. I absolutely live children & thats what I want to do . I worked in a primary school for a year also. So I have alot of experience. If you need references I have plenty.
Hope to here from you soon
Sarah

09/09/2014 21:31 - Laois Childminders
Heya
I am located in portarlington. I am fully experienced and qualified with fetac level 5&6 in childcare.i am garda vetted and a non smoker.i have a lovely home with a large secure back garden. I will also provide home cooked meals and offer quality care @ very affordable rate. If you wish to speak to me you can contact 0873354315
:)

Childminder needed!!           reply
09/09/2014 20:17 - Laois Childminders
Hi
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children 4 days per week. (Hours 8.30 am-5.30pm) (Mountmellick area)
Ideally I would like them to be minded in their own home but open to suggestions.
For further information please pm
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;