Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed (OLD CORK ROAD)

Childminder needed (OLD CORK ROAD)           reply
07/11/2014 11:38 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder from mid-jan to mind my little boy who will that be 7months old, looking for reasonable and flexibility is needed as you ma be required to work saturday for a max of 4hours please feel free to pm me any questions or if ur interested

re : Childminder needed (OLD CORK ROAD)           reply
09/11/2014 11:38 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Laura,
Can you please confirm the hours you require your son to be minded and also if your preference is for minding in your own home.
Thanks
Evie

re... : Childminder needed (OLD CORK ROAD)           reply
10/11/2014 10:26 - Limerick County Childminders
hi evie
thanks for the reply the hours could be from 8.30 -5 or 6 sometimes could be as early as 3 o clock both me and my partner work in retail so hours will vary,but we will let ye know a week in advance and will not leave u short of money reguardless of days,could be 3days could be four we need u for
id gladly drop my son off to u in the morning if u preferred to mind him in ur home thats not an issue,only issue is my partner doesnt drive and id like for him to pick the baby up when he finishes at 3 or 4 whatever time his rostered for to finish where do u live?anymore questions feel feel to pm me

re... : Childminder needed (OLD CORK ROAD)           reply
11/11/2014 13:06 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Laura,
So sorry for late reply :-). I live in the Ballyneety area. This is my email address 2210evie@gmail.com if you would like to email me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;