Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder needed (preferably in Dundrum in Dublin) Tues go Thursday for 2 children

Childminder needed (preferably in Dundrum in Dublin) Tues go Thursday for 2 children           reply
05/09/2017 14:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder in her own home for a two year old girl 8.30 to 18.00, and collection of four year old from Montessori at 12.00 and minding him till 18.00. childminder is required Tuesday to Thursday. A car and a full driving licence are essential.

re : Childminder needed (preferably in Dundrum in Dublin) Tues go Thursday for 2 children           reply
06/09/2017 12:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Martina i live in dundrum I have two girls 8 and 2 years old I have a full driving licence and a car if interested in getting in touch let me know thanks love kids and very outgoing

re : Childminder needed (preferably in Dundrum in Dublin) Tues go Thursday for 2 children           reply
22/09/2017 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
How are you? My name is rolyen Vallespin hontiveros - I´m from Philippines- I have an Irish husband which make me Citizen in ireland too😊- I have 2 kids - my eldest daughter is 7 years old currently studying in Taney school in dundrum .. my second one is a boy he is 14 months old and actively walking and playing already .. with my kids I do study with them and play .. and going to the park .. I´m driving and have my own car.. my location is between dundrum and Marley park which is very attractive for kids playing around..discipline with my kids is part of my routine as a mom.. if you trust me with your kids I will be treating them the same as my own .. if you are interested me helping you don´t hesitate to contact me - my number is 0858672643

discussion forum terms & conditions