Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed - Blanchardstown Villiage / Roselawn / Clonee

Childminder needed - Blanchardstown Villiage / Roselawn / Clonee           reply
18/03/2014 15:59 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I´m looking for child-care for my 7 year old daughter. I live in Clonee but she goes to school in St. Francis Xaviers in Roselawn. As my partners working hours are very varied and unpredictable, I am looking for someone who is flexible, who is agreeable to minding her some days, not others, and maybe just before or after school some days or both. She starts school at 8.50 and finishes at 2.30. On days where I can´t drop her to school, I would need to drop her to you at approx 7:20 and would collect her at 4:30. I would also need someone who is available for school holidays, but like that, not all days. I would give as much notice as possible but this might only be a few days. My job is flexible so its not a problem if you are not always available.

As I live in Clonee, I don´t mind droping her to the Roselawn / Blanchardstown village area but not any further as it would be too much out of my way. If you are interested please contact me with the following details:

-Where you live

-Have you any children of your own or do you mind any other children
What is your rate. Preferably per hour as the times will always be different

-Details of any experience you have minding children and are references available

-Any other information about yourself, and information on what activities would be undertaken, especially on school holidays

-Any other relevent information

Thanks for looking!

re : Childminder needed - Blanchardstown Villiage / Roselawn / Clonee           reply
25/03/2014 10:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Deeg01
Just wondering if you have filled this position
Elaine

re : Childminder needed - Blanchardstown Villiage / Roselawn / Clonee           reply
31/03/2014 15:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am very interested in the position you are advertising. I live in Lohunda, Dublin 15. I have a 12 year old daughter and two older children in college. I am fully qualified and have worked in a number of creches over the past seven years. I have my own car and can be very flexible. I take my own daughter out to places like the Zoo during the summer holidays and the Millenium park beside my house. Please don´t hesitate to contact me. My mobile is 0862028305. I charge €12 an hour. I would be happy for you to come to my house to discuss this with you and a cheaper rate for full days. Sultana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;