Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed - Douglas Area

Childminder needed - Douglas Area           reply
30/01/2014 09:58 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I require a childminder on a full time basis from August onwards when I go back to work after Maternity Leave to mind a baby boy in my own home. Can anyone recommend someone please?

re : Childminder needed - Douglas Area           reply
16/02/2014 14:43 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Megan Keena and I´m nearly 24, I am English, Welsh and Irish so English is my first language. I am currently working as a nanny looking after a 3 year old boy and a 4 year old girl who has special needs. I will be finishing in august so the timing is perfect :)
I have FETAC Level 5&6 in Childcare and have worked in several crèches, pre-schools and Montessori´s as a pre-school teacher,classroom assistant, junior nursery assistant and childcare assistant. I cared for all different ages and loved every minute of it. I spent a lot of time in the baby rooms so have the right knowledge of nappies, bottles, naps. I work very well with a routine (in my professional life as well as my personal life) so if you have one for your baby boy already that is great I will follow it to a tee.
I am garda vetted (and don´t mind if you want to do your own garda vetting), I have Occupational First Aid certificate and Paediatric First Aid certificate. I have done Arts and Crafts for the early years workshops and outdoor activity workshops so I consider myself knowledgeable in these areas (as I also come from an artistic family).
I am a fun loving friendly girl that believes a child´s safety and well being is top priority. I have my full driving license but unfortunately don´t have my own car so I share with my mother (saving up for my own), however getting to work will not be a problem as I live in Carrigaline and also my parents have to pass Douglas to get to work :)
I would love to know more about you and your family and whereabouts in Douglas you live, what my hours will be and my duties :)
Please don´t hesitate to email me anytime at megankeena22@gmail.com or
text me (preferably as i work mon-thurs) at 0858409048 anytime

discussion forum terms & conditions

;