Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed - Dublin 4 part time Monday- Thursday mornings

Childminder needed - Dublin 4 part time Monday- Thursday mornings           reply
29/11/2017 13:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We´re looking for a part time experienced child minder to mind our second child who will be 9 months old from mid Feb 2018 onwards. Pay will be very competitive for the right person!

We want someone who´s got great experience! Hours will be Monday- Thursday 9- 12pm in our home in Dublin 4.

If you can email me with some information about yourself and if you have the experience. Please advise if you have recent references.

Thank you,
Katie

re : Childminder needed - Dublin 4 part time Monday- Thursday mornings           reply
01/12/2017 14:36 - Dublin South Childminders
hello my name is Amanda and ive 14 years experience.im Quilfied with excellent references.Can I ask where your location is ?I live in Stillorgan so would I be fare from you?many thanks Amandaa
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re... : Childminder needed - Dublin 4 part time Monday- Thursday mornings           reply
01/12/2017 17:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hey Amanda,
Thanks for reaching out.
Our house is on Burlington road in Dublin 4.
We will be interviewing people over her next couple of weeks. Essentially just meeting people
to get to know them a little and will then make a decision.
Will you be available for those hours and from mid Feb onwards?
Thanks you,
Katie

re... : Childminder needed - Dublin 4 part time Monday- Thursday mornings           reply
04/12/2017 10:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello thanks for your reply.would be ok to with you to arrange appointment with you straight after Christmas ?Is ok to ask what the payment is for the 3 days ?thanks so much Amanda

04/12/2017 10:57 - Dublin South Childminders
sorry I ment 4 days

discussion forum terms & conditions

;