Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed - Rush

re : Childminder needed - Rush           reply
24/10/2013 20:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im a mum of grown up children, who has been childminding for two wonderful families for past 4years. I have full clean driving licence a non smoking and animal free home and excellent references. If you would like to contact me on 0877739650 I would love to meet up and have a chat many thanks Caroline.

Childminder needed - Rush           reply
23/09/2013 18:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,

I am looking for a kind and reliable person to look after my baby girl on a full time basis, in minders own home.
I am looking for someone from January, she will be 9 months old then.

Experience and references necessary.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks
Marta

25/09/2013 21:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I have sent you a PM.

24/10/2013 18:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi My name is Rosaleen,I have 30 years Childcare experience behind me.I have in acthe past ran My own full day care business.I have lots of courses under My belt and a level 5 fetac in special needs.I have just finished minding 3 Children as Mam was made redundant.I have put a lot of Children through My hands during My long spell at Childcare,and am still able to take them to all the fun places to have enjoyment,If you think I may be for you please ph me on 0876109616.Thank You I live in Rush.

24/10/2013 20:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi im a mum of grown up children, who has been childminding for two wonderful families for past 4years. I have full clean driving licence a non smoking and animal free home and excellent references. If you would like to contact me on 0877739650 I would love to meet up and have a chat many thanks Caroline.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;