Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed- Lucan or Carpenterstown

re : Childminder needed- Lucan or Carpenterstown           reply
15/10/2016 15:24 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I just moved home in this July from Canada after nannying.At the start of my employment, the two boys I took care of were aged 8 months and 4 years(he was in school) Mon-fri 8-5:30. Before living in Canada I was teaching Montessori for 2 years as the room leader and loved it however since I’ve been back I really miss Nanning. My plan was to do Montessori in Canada but I fell in love with the family and couldn´t leave them. It never felt like work to me and I felt much appreciated which I found very comforting since I had just moved to a new country. Since back in Dublin I am working in my old job again but not as the room leader and I feel like there isn´t enough time to bond with the children. It might just be difficult adjusting back to a ‘real job’ but I miss that close bond I formed, the freedom to choose fun learning activities tailored to their interests and the feeling of appreciation I received from child-minding. In the long run I plan on opening my own crèche (a small one)in my own home but this last week in work I’ve been considering leaving and doing nannying, provided I can find the right family to work for. I am thinking of moving to the cellbridge/Lucan area but I would be willing to traval if the pay and work conditions were realistic. I have a level 8 degree in Education and training and am updating my education currently with an online course in Earlychildhood and Montessori. If you seem interested email me( clynchs@live.ie) with the job role and I´ll forward you references etc. I´m interested in the length of time you would be looking for a childminder, any months throughtout the year that I wouldn’t be required for, pay per week and if you need me to own my own car. I still need to buy one (as I´m only moved back home recently) but I can get one by December. I am Garda vetted, I have Police clearance from here and Canada, as well as a full clean driving License (and currently do the school pick up in my job so well used to kids in the car)and 5 years experience in Childcare
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Claire Lynch(age 27)

13/10/2016 06:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ryansmam, I´m a qualified nursery nurse with many years experience working in crèches. I left after having my second child now 10 and have childminded on and off since. Would be interested to talk to you

10/10/2016 19:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just saw your post looking for a minder. I live in clonsilla but pick my cousins child up from carpenterstown in the mornings. What would the hours be. Thanks edel

Childminder needed- Lucan or Carpenterstown           reply
05/10/2016 21:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

we are looking for a childminder for our 6 month old during term time. We would prefer somebody that has experience with babies.

Please PM for more information.

Thanks

08/10/2016 15:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi ryansmam,just replying to your add,I´m a childminder living in Lucan,I´m a mammy to 5(so experienced with babies),you can contact me if you want to have a chat😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;