Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed

re : Childminder needed           reply
11/11/2015 16:53 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
My name is Emma, i m a spanish recently graduated in psychology.
I m looking forward to start my second experience as aupair (out this time) in Ireland to keep improving and giving the best from myself . I have relevant experience in the social field(10 months au pair experience in Co.Meath (references available), volunteer with children with mental disabilities,intern in a psychology office as support in school tasks and pet therapy with small children)and i consider myself reliable,caring, responsible and creative. I really love work with children. I took care of my nephew and some cousins since they ve born and as au pair i worked with a 4 years old girl and a 7 years old boy .Apart from that I organised some didactic playrooms for chidren with a range of age from 4 to 12 yo as a part of the psychology office.At the moment I live in Windmill terrace, Clonsilla. I am working for another family part time but I still have Mondays, Wednesdays and two fridays per month free so I was wondering if this would suit you.
I am available to start as soon as possible.I let you my email just in case you want review my CV (emma.gomezanton@hotmail.com) I would be very grateful if you decide to give me this opportunity.Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Emma Gomez Anton

13/11/2015 11:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi My name is stephanie, i live in clondalkin. i;m interested in the position just wondering what days and hours ? thanks

Childminder needed           reply
08/11/2015 22:16 - Dublin West Childminders
childminder needed to mind 2 girls after school 2 afternoons a week, more during school holidays. Aged 8 and 10

re... : Childminder needed           reply
11/11/2015 18:30 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Emma, you sound great . Unfortunately we´re in Clondalkin! Too far from Clonsilla,
Thanks anyway
ciara

18/11/2015 21:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I live in clondalkin. I am a stay at home mother and I mind children also. I have four daughters, aged 3,5,7.and 9. What school do your girls go to?
If you want to talk more feel free to pm.
Thanks, Orla.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;