Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed

Childminder needed           reply
30/12/2015 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Im looking for a childminder in Belgrad Heights area. My daughter is 7 she´s in Solas Chroist school. Im looking for somebody to take care of her in the morning from 7:15am drop her to school at 8:45 collect her from school at 2:25.I usually finish at 3 pm one day at 5pm I work in tallaght area so I will collect her around 3:20pm from Mon to Friday. I will bring my own food because my daughter is fussy eater. Non smoker somebody who will provide good fun 😊

re : Childminder needed           reply
30/12/2015 14:43 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there,I´m Mary Ann 34 years old Filipina mother of two boys willing to mind your little angels.im very loving,understanding and caring.i can read,write and speak English fluently.im non smoker.ive been a childminder in Ireland for 6 years now.i have a lot of experiences. In childminding in ages 8 and below.i have experiences in minding two sets of twins as well.i can give good Irish references upon your request.if your interested please let me know.my email address is annopet@yahoo.com.ph and my mobile number is 0871690242.im looking forward to hear more from you.thank you so much and God Bless.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;