Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Bayside Dublin 13

Childminder needed Bayside Dublin 13           reply
22/02/2014 21:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m looking for a childminder in the Bayside area. Must be flexible as weeks will be from 3 to 5 days (mond to friday). Immediate start, to look after a 3 year old boy (in playschool until 12.30pm everyday, so must be picked up) and 9 month old baby boy.
Must be able to bring them to playgroups and playground, walks

If interested please pm me.
Thanks

re : Childminder needed Bayside Dublin 13           reply
23/02/2014 18:07 - Dublin North Childminders
hi are you looking for someone to mind in your home or the childminders home

re : Childminder needed Bayside Dublin 13           reply
09/03/2014 22:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,I am really interested in this oportunity. I have babysitter irish reference.
I am available to be tested for 1 or 2 days working for free.
My name is Ana Paula and I am 26 years old.  I live in Ireland in Dublin and I am studying English.
I would like to be an au pair/nanny to improve my English to help me find a good job when I finish my studies. I would also like to travel to the Europe to learn about its culture and people.
I looked after my brother when he was a child. In Brazil I lived with my brother and father. I always taking care of the house and organization of tasks.
When I am not studying I like to go to the cinema and meeting my friends. I also like reading and listening to music.
I will be happy to help your family with some housework and ironing and I would like to go to school to study English.
When I finish my studies in english I hope that I will be able to find work with Accountant in an multinacional company in Brazil.
I have been in Ireland since January.I will be here until next January.
My parents both work my father is a seller and my mother is a hairdresser. My brother is 20 and he is still at college.
If you would like to know any more information about me please feel free to make contact with me.
Ana Paula
ap.gabriel1988@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;