Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Courtown/Ballycanew area

Childminder needed Courtown/Ballycanew area           reply
29/03/2018 21:45 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I am a secondary school teacher returning to work in September. I am looking for a child minder for my little girl who will be turning 1 year old. I need someone Monday to friday 8-5 with a half day on Wednesday 8-2 September to June. My husband will be off different days from week to week so ideally we would like someone flexible who will allow days off when my husband can take her but this isn’t a requirement. Pm me if interested.

re : Childminder needed Courtown/Ballycanew area           reply
05/04/2018 15:27 - Wexford Childminders
Hello,
I would be interested in the position you have advertised. I am a very experienced child minder, living in the Ferns area. I am very flexible with my own vehicle.
Please feel free to contact me on 086-2210763 / 053-9367205, as a preferred way of contact,
Kind Regards,
Mary.

15/04/2018 20:02 - Wexford Childminders
Hi. I am a mother of two children living in Riverchapel and and I´d be very interested in looking after your little girl. I have a full clean drivers license and can provide references. If you would like to chat further please contact me on 0877559230. Thanks Rebecca

27/06/2018 23:26 - Wexford Childminders
Hi I would be interested in the position, I live in the Ballycanew area, I have lots of experience with reference and I also have to girls of my own, one school going and the other is 14 months. If you would lile to conact me for more information thanks :)

11/07/2018 18:36 - Wexford Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in this position. I have 2 children myself aged 9 and 7 yes. I am living in the Ballycanew area.. Gorey side.. if the position is not filled I would love to hear from you
Regards
Sineaf

11/07/2018 18:36 - Wexford Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in this position. I have 2 children myself aged 9 and 7 yes. I am living in the Ballycanew area.. Gorey side.. if the position is not filled I would love to hear from you
Regards
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;