Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Crecora/Mungret Area

re : Childminder needed Crecora/Mungret Area           reply
22/06/2014 17:09 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Kathy and I have 28yrs experience in child minding I am kind reliable flexible and love my job if you want to get in touch with me at 0852705970 thank you :-)

25/06/2014 22:25 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Kathy and I have 28yrs experience in child minding I am kind reliable flexible and love my job if you want to get in touch with me at 0852705970 thank you :-)

20/06/2014 16:29 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Joelle and I have a BA in early childhood care and education and plenty of experience working with children in both home environment and creche settings. i would be the perfect candidate for this position as i could provide your child not just with the physical needs of nappy changing , feeding etc. but enhance your child´s emotional social and cognitive well being, through activities and play. if you require any further information don´t hesitate to call 0876900266.Thanking you.

25/06/2014 22:25 - Limerick City Childminders

13/07/2014 13:17 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi all, thank you for your replies we have found an amazing lady to mind the children. Really really appreciate all your replies!!

Childminder needed Crecora/Mungret Area           reply
20/06/2014 05:27 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, We are currently looking for a responsible reliable, kind, fun caring childminder for our 2 children a girl aged 2 and a boy 8 months starting september 2014. You must have experience minding children and have the relevant qualifications. It will be monday to Thurday 8am to 4pm in your own home. If interested please pm me with your details. Kind regards Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;