Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder needed D22/Parkwest/Ballyfermot

Childminder needed D22/Parkwest/Ballyfermot           reply
07/06/2011 11:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for a childminder for a approx 5 hours per week. I need someone who is caring and honest to pick up my 22 month old son from his creche in Ballyfermot @ 5.30/5.45pm and take care of him until I fininsh work @ 6pm/7pm- I would collect immediately after work. I live in Clondalkin and this may suit someone living in Ballyfermot/Parkwest/Clondalkin (near Liffey Valley preferably). I would collect him from your house.
Please PM me with details if you are interested.
Thanks (",)

re : Childminder needed D22/Parkwest/Ballyfermot           reply
08/06/2011 11:38 - Dublin West Childminders
hi
i would be available to collect your son. im an at home mum to a college student so have had many years experience and will provide a safe caring environment.i also have had 9 years experience of working with toddlers in a preschool along with being a qualified first aider. i live in palmerstown so would suit perfectly.

hope to hear from you!

re : Childminder needed D22/Parkwest/Ballyfermot           reply
08/06/2011 11:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is katherine i am a mother of two girls and i live just of the main ballyfermot rd. and would be interesed in collecting your son, which creche is it he goes to is it the resource centre of the one on the ranch. if you still need someone email me on katherineglynn@hotmail.com and we will discuss arrangements . Look Forward to hearing from you .

discussion forum terms & conditions