Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Douglas area cork

re : Childminder needed Douglas area cork           reply
28/09/2015 12:42 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Ana Paula. I´m from Brazil and 27 years old.
I stayed in Ireland for 1 year and half working as babysitter, cleaner and au pair.
In my last job I worked as au pair for a family in Cork looking after one little girl (her name is Amy when I started she was 8 months and when I left the house she was 18 months). I can give the reference and you could talk with the family.
Now I am living in the Cork City Center with my husband and looking for a new job as childminder or babysitter.
If you wanted, we could meet for a coffee and to know each other.
Please let me know if you had any questions.
Best Regards,
Ana Paula

09/09/2015 22:26 - Cork City Childminders
Hello. How are you. I´m just responding to your ad and am highly interested. I´m a mother of 1 school going boy aged 7 and am currently getting ready to finish up work . I am fully qualified its 10 years experience. I am also fully Garda vetted with a full licence. I will be minding a 4 month old a few days a week from the start of October and will also be available to mind your baby also if you are interested. I am now a registered and insured carer also. I live in Douglas beside the playground. Also have all the equipment necessary for your baby in my home. Please don´t hesitate to give me a ring. I would love to hear back from you.. Thank you so much.
Nicola

Childminder needed Douglas area cork           reply
03/09/2015 00:18 - Cork City Childminders
I´m looking for a childminder for 2-3 days a week for a 3 month old easy to mind baby. Ideally to come to the house but can bring baby to childminder if need be and within the cork City area. Must be non smoker.

09/09/2015 18:57 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
My name is Kelly, I am 25 years old and I would like to apply for the position advertised online of Childminder. I am a mother of one to an 18 month old boy, and a graduate of University College Cork with a degree in Early Childhood Studies. I have worked in creches and preschools, as well as working with children with special needs. I am available to work everyday, however I must note that my son would be with me when childminding.
I have attached my curriculum vitae, along with references. Please dont hesitate to contact me if more information is needed.

03/09/2015 16:08 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
I am available on Mondays, Fridays and at weekends.
What days are you looking for someone to look after your baby?
I have over 3 years experience in childminding.
I have my own transport and can travel to your home.
I have references .
Clare Mooney

discussion forum terms & conditions

;