Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Dundrum

Childminder needed Dundrum           reply
31/12/2014 17:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a full time childminder to care for our two daughters (23months and 7months). We are happy to have them minded in our home or in a childminders.

They are beautiful, fun loving bright children and we are looking for a kind reliable person with a genuine interest in children and a caring nature.

Please PM me if you are interested

re : Childminder needed Dundrum           reply
01/01/2015 13:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there Happy New Year!!!
My name is Daisy I´m experienced mom and childminder I´m living in Foxrock and I´ve my own car I´m available to work all week
Child minding is something I always enjoyed on throughout the years I´ve gained a vast amount of experience I minded kids from the age of 10 month until my last work when I was minded 3 kids of the age 7,5 years old and little girl 20 month excluding my own children
My duties included dropping off to the school/crèche and collecting them, minding them at home feeding, nappy changing, helping with homework,home cooked meals in wich sometimes we can make activity with the kids prepering together pizzas, pancakes, cookies.
Outings included park, playground, walk, beach when the weather condition permit visit to the local library.
I´m a very creative person and we work in art and crafts
I hope to hear from you soon and I´m available to give all the references
Daisy

re : Childminder needed Dundrum           reply
31/12/2014 23:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I live in rathfarnham. And interested in childminding job plz get in touch to give more details.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;