Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder needed Knocknacarra

re : Childminder needed Knocknacarra           reply
13/05/2014 16:49 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Carmen, I live in the Rahoon area and am available for full time flexible childminding over the summer. I´m 26 with over 12 years experience in minding children ranging in ages from 8 weeks to secondary school and have also previously work in a creche. I´m currently studying towards a degree in general nursing and I also have a FETAC qualification in nursing studies. I am first aid qualified in children and adult first aid and I´ve been Garda vetted. I´m very kind, fun, extremely reliable, flexible and punctual. Please get in touch if you would like to talk more. Thanks

Childminder needed Knocknacarra           reply
12/05/2014 11:23 - Galway County Childminders (Locality: Galway)
Hi, I need a childminder to mind my 3 year old son from next week in Knocknacarra, either in my home or your home. If this suits you please PM.
thanks

re : Childminder needed Knocknacarra           reply
13/05/2014 22:40 - Galway County Childminders
Hello I can start right and this my number if you like to meet up this week.
0877052559) I live on the long walk in town but can come out to you)
this my info below!
Dear Host Family*
My name is Caroline Bridie. I´m 27 years- old. While I´m from the UK, my mum´s family live not far from Galway, so I fell in love with Galway at a young age.
I have lived and worked here for the past few years and am enjoying every minute.
Your family sounds so cute! My quick background is that I have a degree in fine art and a postgrade in drawing, puppet making and props making!
In terms of work experience; I run kids puppet making workshops part-time where the children make little puppet plays at the end. I really enjoy this work, teaching young minds new ways to use their imagination. I have ran these workshops at various festivals in Ireland within their kid´s areas, most notably Electric Picnic and Body & Soul. I also worked in a creche for a few months in Barna earlier this year. Again, I really enjoyed playing with and teaching the kids, but I would have loved a chance to incorporate some of my creative projects into my work.
I also enjoy painting and drawing. I would describe myself as creative, warm, friendly, reliable and have a great attention to detail. I am very patience and have been told that I have a natural gift with children in that they warm to me instantly and love my company.
If you wish I can send on my c.v, or phone, skype or meet you in person? What would suit you best| This would be my dream job because I would love to entertain your children, helping them learn, and explore the world.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Caroline Bridie***

discussion forum terms & conditions