Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Naas 4 days per week from January

re : Childminder needed Naas 4 days per week from January           reply
27/08/2014 13:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i am a qualified chilcare and montessori teacher with experiance and qualifications in special needs assisting.i am highly experianced with all age groups working with babies up to afterschool children and collecting children from convent school. i have been working and studying in childcare for the past ten years.i have a full drivers licence and live in naas.if you are interested i would like to find out more about this position.

re : Childminder needed Naas 4 days per week from January           reply
27/08/2014 13:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i am a qualified chilcare and montessori teacher with experiance and qualifications in special needs assisting.i am highly experianced with all age groups working with babies up to afterschool children and collecting children from convent school. i have been working and studying in childcare for the past ten years.i have a full drivers licence and live in naas.if you are interested i would like to find out more about this position.

Childminder needed Naas 4 days per week from January           reply
25/08/2014 19:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

We are looking for a child minder or live out au pair to mind our three children (ages 1, 5 and 7) preferably in our own home in Naas town from January. This would be for four days a week (Monday - Thursday) from 8.15 to 5pm. Two of our children would need to be dropped off at the Convent at 9am and the youngest collected at 1.40pm, then the eldest at 2.40pm. I would like for our baby to be brought to a toddler group one of the days. Our house is twenty minutes walk from the Convent so a car may be needed but it is walkable!

If you are interested please pm me. We are looking for someone who is kind, loving and reliable, who would like to be part of our family while I go back to work.

Many thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;