Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Raheny from september 35-40hours per fortnight.

Childminder needed Raheny from september 35-40hours per fortnight.           reply
05/07/2019 10:25 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for an experienced childminder to care for my 1 year old daughter and to do school drop off (08.50) and pick up (1.30) for my 4 year old son.
We are looking for someone who is caring, fun and reliable. First aid, Garda vetted and some experience with children needed. Also own transport would be great.
We´re in Raheny, and my son will be attending school in airfield(about 10mins walk from our house).
We would prefer for someone to come to our house in the morning but would be flexible for them to be minded for the remainder of the day in the carers home.
I am a mental health nurse and work shift work. My husband is an electrician and is home between 3.15 and 3.45 daily.
We would need 4-5 days(max 40hours) per fortnight from 7.30am to 3.30/3.45pm. Days may vary but can have roster available 4-5weeks in advance and can be flexible with days.
Looking for someone to start second week of September.
Get in touch if this is something you might be interested in and we can discuss things in more detail.
Thanks,
Ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;