Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed September Blackrock/ Stillorgan

Childminder needed September Blackrock/ Stillorgan           reply
08/06/2022 10:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a friendly busy professional couple living in Blackrock, close to Stillorgan. We are looking for a caring reliable minder to look after our little girl who will be 3 in August and our 4 year old boy (5 in December) from 13:15pm for 4 hours, 5 days a week.

School pick up required from primary school and Montessori (the Children´s House, Stillorgan). Full drivers licence/ own car preferred but may not be essential.

Our children are cheerful, happy kids and we are looking for the same in a minder; someone who will enjoy playing with them, encourage them to play outdoors (take them to the park etc.), someone who enjoys teaching them and who will supervise our son’s homework, and who will make them healthy meals and snacks.

The ideal candidate will be a warm, caring person with a minimum of 3 years full time childcare experience. Someone who takes initiative and genuinely enjoys looking after children.

If additional hours are required some housekeeping duties can be incorporated earlier than 13:15pm.There’s also the possibility to earn overtime with occasional babysitting.

A non-smoker is required. We would ideally like the ´minding´ to be done in our home.

Please let me know if this sounds of interest to you. Thanks!

re : Childminder needed September Blackrock/ Stillorgan           reply
10/06/2022 15:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Helen
Is the childminder position still available, what date in September would you need the person to start, and what are the finishing hours as well.
I don´t drive yet, hope that isn´t a problem for the position. what is your email address so I can email you over my CV references and childcare Qualifications.
Kind Regards
Rachel Carroll

discussion forum terms & conditions

;