Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Terenure area

re : Childminder needed Terenure area           reply
19/11/2014 01:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, My name is Emma. I live in Dublin 18. I have my own car.I am available to mind in your house or mine. I am 21 i don´t have any children myself although caring for children is something i have always enjoyed. i have a vast experience of minding children. I started minding children six years ago. I started off doing work experience in a Creche called Tiny Tots Cabinteely and in the Creche of the Angels Quest restpite home in Glenageary. I then moved on to looking after twins of 6 months for a year part time until they needed full time care. I have had many other jobs like this ranging from ages 6 months - 10 years, the duties required of me in these jobs were collecting from school/creche caring for them in my home or there home, feeding, nappy changing, helping with home work, home cooked meals, going on outings (park/playground/walks), putting them to bed and general play time. I worked in CoCo´s Creche in Mount Merrion for 8 Months up until July as i was away for all of august, in the Baby room/Wobbler room/Toddler room and Monti room. Mostly i was placed in the Baby room which i thoroughly enjoyed and got great job satisfaction interacting with all the different age groups, I still help out there from time to time when needed along with Babysitting for the children of the creche when asked. In my spare time on the Weekends i Babysit when required. I have wonderful references for all these jobs on request.

Childminder needed Terenure area           reply
17/11/2014 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder in the Terenure/rathfarnham area for 4 days a week for my 17 mth old child. PM me if interested.
Thanks
Elizabeth

20/11/2014 10:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million!

25/11/2014 17:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am just wondering if you have found someone for the position? I would be grateful if you could let me know.
with regards,
Trisha

18/11/2014 10:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am a qualified and experienced childminder.I have 10 years experience as a nanny. I love working with children and enjoy doing activities such as painting, baking, colouring, playdough, reading stories, singing songs.
I am garda vetted and have First - Aid.
I am an active person and sports such as gaa, football and swimming.
I live 10 mins from Terenure village and have alot of experience with the young child as I alot worked in a creche where I was the Baby Unit leader for 3 years.
I am available immediately as the lady I was working for lost her job and couldn´t keep me on. She is a lovely and I was minding her 8 month old baby, they live in Rathfarnham.
My number is 086 3289686. I also can send you my C.V.
kind regards, Trisha

19/11/2014 09:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Elizabeth,
I am interested in this position and available immediately. I am a 28 year old female from Rathfarnham. I have achieved a BA in Montessori Education 0-12, FETAC certificate level 6 in childcare 0-6 years, Lamh, First Aid and other childcare related qualifications. I have many years experience childminding and Montessori teaching. CV and references available on request.
Email-blmgr86@gmail.com
Mobile: 0879533779
Kind regards,
Brenda.

25/11/2014 19:09 - Dublin South Childminders
hi, I am really interested in the job, I have three years of experience as a childminder in Dublin (living in Ranelagh), minding 2 girls since I arrived, they were 5 months and 2 years then, now I am looking for another job as trey are school going now with 3 and 5 years, I have excellent references as I been working with the same family and helping others in my free time. please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks
King regards
Vicky Ramirez.
29, Venezuelan.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;