Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed dublin road area Drogheda

Childminder needed dublin road area Drogheda           reply
19/08/2014 18:20 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for a child minder in the Dublin road area of Drogheda. It would be 5 days Monday to Friday 7:45 to 6pm we have two kids. One going to school and age 6 will need to be dropped at school by 9:10 am and school pick up at 1:50. And the other child is 6 months old.
Please pm thanks

re : Childminder needed dublin road area Drogheda           reply
31/08/2014 19:23 - Louth Childminders
Hi 
My name is katie.i live in ardee. I have a BA Honours Degree in Early Childhood Studies. I have been working in a creche for the past year and as a baby room leader for 6 months. I am currently working out my notice which is ending the 12th sept. I am looking for a change and childminding is something I have always been very interested in as I have done it before for 2 different families. I love working with children and is something I have wanted to do since I was young. I am a reliable and trustworthy person. If you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Katie

13/10/2014 22:50 - Louth Childminders
Hi is this position gone??
Niamh

23/08/2014 10:32 - Louth Childminders
Hi
I live in Clogherhead an early or late start is not a problem .. Im a mature childminder with loads of energy i also have 7 fetac level 5 and a HASSOP cert .
regards totls

discussion forum terms & conditions

;