Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for Ballinteer

Childminder needed for Ballinteer           reply
30/09/2020 14:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi looking for a Childminder locally in Ballinteer to mind my 9 month old daughter 3 mornings a week 9am-1pm from the start of November. Preferably in Childminder’s house. Flexible on what mornings they are.

re : Childminder needed for Ballinteer           reply
06/10/2020 11:55 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a Mother of three and grandma to 1, with 25 year’s experience in the childcare sector from creches to after-school services, most recently ran my own childcare service located in a school which was Tulsa registered but ceased over space issues, I am fully qualified, Garda vetted,kind, caring and reliable in this current climate I would like to change my services by caring for a child/ children in my own home in Tallaght .

re : Childminder needed for Ballinteer           reply
13/10/2020 22:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Eimear, my name is Natalie,
I´m currently working in a primary school in the afternoons as an afterschool teacher. I am fully qualified, many years experince in childcare settings and as a childminder. I am garda vetted, first aid. I have my own transport and a full Irish driving license. The position you advertised sounds perfect. I´m looking for something locally and close to work which would be great 😁 I am Very energetic & out going , I love art & crafts and going for walks. I look forward to hearing from you, Kind regards ,
Natalie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;