Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder needed for Wexford Town

Childminder needed for Wexford Town           reply
13/11/2010 18:31 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
childminder needed to look after 2 boys aged 3 & 5 yrs in Wexford Town, Cromwellsfort. Own car needed to bring boys to and from school.

re : Childminder needed for Wexford Town           reply
11/04/2011 15:56 - Wexford Childminders
hi I am a qualified child minder, with a degree in early childhood studies and seven years experience. I am currently working in the mornings from 9 - 1. I have my own transport. I am available from 1:30 all afternoons and on weekends. I have references available if you are interested or if this would suit you please contact me.

17/06/2011 18:05 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,

My name is Kay, I am 23 years old. I am fully qualified and have my own transport with a full clean drivers license. I do not smoke and have references that I can mail you.

I recently worked for a family where I minded six children aged from 1.5 years to 12 years old. I also did some light housework and cooked meals. I have experience with children of all ages and ensure the child has my full attention at all times.

If you have any queries or would like to speak with me do not hesitate to contact me on hkcorrigan@live.com or 0871512639.

Kay.

19/06/2011 09:53 - Wexford Childminders
hi how many hours a day/per week.

discussion forum terms & conditions