Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for morning drop off to creche in Navan 3days/weeks

re : Childminder needed for morning drop off to creche in Navan 3days/weeks           reply
07/03/2016 23:08 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
What days you looking for someone? What time would u need me? What would payment be?
Reading your email, god that´s early dropping a little one off in creche? And early start for you. I have a suggestion for you. I live outside athboy, but work over weekends in navan, as am from there. Just a thought here, I´d go to your house get your little up for creche, give her breakfast etc. Drop her to creche then, I know that creche. So u wouldn´t have to worry about it.
I had a Montessori / playschool in navan for 17 yrs until sept 2014. Called little friends. Closed due to the building being sold, since then I have done 121 child development, speech and language program for child with special needs in their house. Minding a friend of mine children for her.
Thanks
Roisin.
0868170450 text. 😀

Childminder needed for morning drop off to creche in Navan 3days/weeks           reply
01/03/2016 21:26 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am looking for someone who is maybe dropping their kids to Kiddy Academy creche in Navan.
I live in the Bohermeen area of Navan and I drive through Navan to work early in North Dublin so I need to drop off my little one at half 6 in the morning.
I can drop her off anywhere commutable from Bohermeen to Johnstown so I am up for suggestions! My little one is 2yrs 2 months. PM if interested! Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;