Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed for three young children in their own home

re : Childminder needed for three young children in their own home           reply
25/06/2014 10:00 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am mammy and experienced child minder available to mind children of any age, in child´s own home.I have experienced in minding children with special needs I would help with there homework. I have my own car, with full clean license. Non smoker. Irish & fluent english. I am willing to do some light housework & preparing dinners etc etc. I have apply for my garda vetting form and i have frist aid course i am very felixable and would do weekend s if required .
If u would like to have a chat my number is 0871682268
Paula

re : Childminder needed for three young children in their own home           reply
23/06/2014 12:45 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Mabel Just seen your post i live outside Carrick on suir but have a full licence so pick up be no problem. IM fun easy going have worked with at different times references are no problem if want to know more information that´s no problem thanks

re... : Childminder needed for three young children in their own home           reply
07/07/2014 17:19 - Waterford Childminders
Hello my name is laura.I am very interested in this job. I am 17 years old and i have lots of experience with minding children. I am hardworking and enthusiastic and i believe i would do a great job with minding your children.I would be delighted if you took me on as i hope to pursue childcare in my future career.I have basic life support 2 and first aid , i am a non smoker, have my own transport and full garda vetting.i AM flexible available to work weekends. My number is 0872430626.hope to hear from you soon.

25/06/2014 16:06 - Waterford Childminders

Childminder needed for three young children in their own home           reply
10/06/2014 14:59 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder in the Waterford city area. I have three young children aged nearly 5yrs(boy), 3yrs (girl) and 7 mths old(boy). I would like them to be minded in their own home. The 5yr old will be going to school till 13.30 and the three year old will be going to Montessori and they will need dropping and picking up. I am looking for somebody who wants part time hours as I will be returning to work part time, but I do different days each week. Please pm me if you are interested or to ask any questions
Thank you:).

discussion forum terms & conditions

;