Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed from September 2015

re : Childminder needed from September 2015           reply
12/04/2015 17:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I am a mother of a grown up family with childminding experience. And can supply excelkent references. I am available to mind in either my home or yours. If u would like to discuss this further i can be contacted on 0831695806. I live local in Dublin15. Thanking you Michele

Childminder needed from September 2015           reply
30/03/2015 13:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I´m looking for a childminder to mind my little girl (20months) from September in the Dublin 15 area, either in our home or in your home. We are living in castleknock. I am a teacher and would only need a minder during term times. PM me if you are interested.

Thank you
Aoife

01/04/2015 22:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Aoife
I am a mum of 3, 14yrold boy 8yr girl and 6 month old boy.I´m not an experienced child minder but a very experienced mum I´d be interested in minding your little girl she and my little son could be good company for each other and I like the idea of childminding during the school term as it leaves me free for family time when my children are off.
I have helped out in my daughters school on several occasions with maths for fun and also helped out on the school tours so I have Garda clearance. If you think you might be interested let me know. We could meet up for a chat
Regards
Trish

09/04/2015 21:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Lynne and I am a qualified childminder living in dublin 15. I have three children aged 4, 7,9 . My youngest is starting school on September and am available from then. I have my own car and enjoy going to the park and library and am currently helping to run a Mother and Toddler in my area . I am available full or part time and my rates are reasonable. Ican provide home cooked meals and plenty of educational activities . Please contact me if you have any queries or questions.
Thanking you in advance
Lynne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;