Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Ashtown/Finglas/Cabra area - in own home

Childminder needed in Ashtown/Finglas/Cabra area - in own home           reply
14/10/2017 18:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Looking for someone to mind a 6 month old in your own home, 4 days a week for on average around 7.5hours per day, must be flexible as my shifts in work have no specific finish time and I can finish anywhere between 3.30 and 6pm depending on the time of the year! We live in Ashtown on the Finglas and Cabra side, just beside the bridge. My partner doesn´t drive and he is the one who will be getting our son out in the mornings so if you live within walking distance or could even do a pick up at about 9 am, that would be ideal.

Please reply stating where you live, if you mind other children, what experience you have and how much you would charge. Thanking you, Kelly

re : Childminder needed in Ashtown/Finglas/Cabra area - in own home           reply
22/10/2017 19:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I live in cavan but spend weekdays in my mams in Cabra, my sister lives in ashtown, I drive so I could mind in your home or my mams. I am currently childminding 2 girls ages 5 and 2 in kilmessan but travel is becoming difficult.. I am 42 and have years of experience..
Paula

re... : Childminder needed in Ashtown/Finglas/Cabra area - in own home           reply
25/09/2018 15:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I’m looking for someone to mind my two kids four mornings a week and to drop them to their school. My house is in Ashtown. It would be 745-9am Mon-Thurs term time if you are interested. Happy to negotiate a fair rate for this service.
Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;